-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:27 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:28 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:30 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Nice work! Now commere so I can set that ink!!
<font size="6">SLAP!!! OH Yeh!! Gotta love that STING!!</font>
-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:41 AM
#4
Inactive Member
it is really turning out great!
-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:47 AM
#5
Inactive Member
arse-kickin' all the way!!
-
January 23rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
#6
Inactive Member
that thing's turning out KILLER man! I love it!
plus it'll get ya laid with all sorts o' hot goth chicks [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 23rd, 2005, 01:22 AM
#7
Inactive Member
tattoos get you laid?!?!?!
-
January 23rd, 2005, 01:29 PM
#8
Inactive Member
well, yours might with the truckers [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 23rd, 2005, 01:30 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I like to watch.....
Looks cool
-
January 23rd, 2005, 07:27 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks